Let's Get Started
In order to be considered for admission to Chaminade-Madonna College Preparatory, candidates must complete the following steps:
A completed application and a $50 application fee are required.
Thank you for considering C-M as your high school of choice. The following must be provided in order to complete the application process. If your child attends a Catholic middle school, the following process occurs directly with the school.
Please provide the Office of Admissions with the following:
1. 7th and 8th Grade Report Cards.
2. Standardized Test Scores from 7th and 8th grade.
3. If applicable, a psycho-educational evaluation less than 3 years, Individualized Education Programs or 504 Plans.
All above-referenced documents must be received no later than January 12, 2019.
**Only complete applications will be reviewed for consideration.
Submit any other materials that you think would be helpful to the Admissions Committee in making our decision. Such materials can include but are not limited to: letters of recommendation, awards, commendations, standardized test results, and pictures illustrating your involvement in activities.
All Incoming 9th grade students are required to take the HSPT at Chaminade-Madonna.
The following are a few guidelines for the HSPT which will be administered at Chamiande-Madonna on August 1st, at 7:45 a.m.
- Please arrive no later than 7:45 a.m. at the front of Chaminade-Madonna 500 E Chaminade Dr. Hollywood, FL 33021.
- Bring two #2 pencils.
- Please wear: Girls: Polo-type shirt or blouse with khakis. Boys: Polo-type shirt with khakis
- Light jacket or sweatshirt is recommended.
- Please make sure your child eats a good breakfast.
The test is approximately 3 hours and covers Verbal and Quantitative Skills, Reading, Math and Language (Grammar). Chaminade-Madonna strongly suggests a student to prepare for the HSPT Exam. A resource for this exam is Barron’s COOP/HSPT/TACHS 4th Edition by Kathleen J. Elliott M.A. A student should only work on the HSPT sections.
If you have any questions regarding the Entrance Exam, please call Mrs. Billisi at (954)989-5150 Ext. 103.