The 2016-2017 athletic year was a banner year for the Chaminade-Madonna Lions.
The Lions and Lady Lions combined for:
- 7 State Playoff Appearances
- 3 State Runner-Up finishes
- 8 Regional Playoff appearances
- 2 District Championships in Football & Softball
- 2016 Sun-Sentinel Golfer of the Year
- 2016 Sun-Sentinel Football Player of the Year
- 2016 Sun-Sentinel Football Coach of the Year
- 13 Miami Herald First-Team All-County Selections
- 11 Sun Sentinel First-Team All-County Selections
The Class of 2017 netted over 7 million dollars in athletic scholarship offers and was represented by 16 student-athletes continuing their athletic careers at the collegiate level.
For 57 years and counting, Chaminade-Madonna’s athletic tradition has been synonymous with high school success in the South Florida community. The Chaminade-Madonna Lions have earned countless District, Regional and State Titles throughout our storied history. Our alumni have represented the Lions on some of sports biggest stages including the NFL Super Bowl and the 2016 NCAA Football BCS National Championships.
Chaminade-Madonna’s comprehensive athletic program offers 21 varsity teams and numerous sub-varsity teams as part of a three-season schedule - fall, winter and spring. Our coaches inspire, motivate, teach and reinforce the attitudes and work ethic that are important to team and individual success.