Let us help you organize your next class reunion! The Office of Advancement helps reunion planners by providing class lists, mailing addresses, and e-mails. Does your class have a reunion website or Facebook group? We can link your event to the C-M alumni online community website (www.cmlions.org) and help spread the word via our C-M official social media outlets.
We encourage all reunion committees to forward any address and e-mail updates to the Office of Advancement to help maintain our alumni database.
Classes ending in 2's and 7's have reunions in 2017 and classes ending in 3's and 8's have reunions in 2018.
Please contact Elizabeth Doody, Alumni Relations & Events Coordinator at (954) 989-5150 x.140 or Edoody@cmlions.org to get started.
Class of 1987
Class of 1987 30 Year Reunion
Friday October 6th & Saturday October 7th, 2017
For more information, please contact your Reunion Committee at email@example.com
If you cannot attend the event and would like to make a donation in support of the event, CLICK HERE.
Planning is currently underway for your 20th High School reunion thanks to your Class Representative Christina Reece!
Your reunion will be held in the South Florida area November 3-5, 2017 with a venue and location TBD.
Please check out and join your class' 30th Reunion Facebook Page by clicking this link (https://www.facebook.
Class of 1967
The Chaminade High and Madonna Academy Classes of 1967 gathered this past weekend at the Marriott in Pompano Beach to celebrate their classes' 50th Reunion. Nearly 70 Alumni and Friends gathered for a weekend of reconnecting and reminiscing. Photos from the event can be viewed by visiting https://
Chaminade-Madonna College Preparatory Alumni Database Access and Use Policy
This policy relates to all information about alumni of Chaminade High, Madonna Academy, and Chaminade-Madonna. This policy is intended to allow development personnel and alumni relations' personnel to use information about our alumni while insuring that their privacy is protected.
Lists, labels, files, and reports may only be shared with approved alumni volunteers whose work has a direct bearing on constituent relations or fundraising activities for Chaminade-Madonna. Volunteers must read, comply, and sign an Alumni Database Access and Use Policy. This information is not to be given out to committee members, unless they too have signed the online request form, acknowledging an understanding of the terms and conditions of this policy. Anyone requesting this information, must submit their request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and must clearly identify that it will be used for CMCP alumni relations purposes. Information in our database will never be distributed to unauthorized individuals. Allow a minimum of 10 working days for your request to be reviewed, approved, and processed.
The information must not be given, sold, traded, exchanged, etc., to people or institutions not affiliated with Chaminade-Madonna. It is the responsibility of the person requesting the information to maintain its absolute confidentiality. Upon completion of the approved activity that required the release of information, the requestor must return it to the Alumni Office, or properly dispose of the information, by shredding hard copies or deleting electronic documents.
Touch base with C-M Alumni Relations & Events Coordinator (Elizabeth Doody – email@example.com) to:
- Make sure that no one else is already coordinating a reunion from your class.
- Discuss how CMCP can assist in planning your event.
Assemble reunion committee
- Event Chair/s
- Classmate locator to help update info for missing alumni
- Memorabilia (gather items from high school days)
Set up Class of ____ Facebook Page and communicate page info to CMCP. All class FB pages should read, "Chaminade-Madonna - Class of XXXX"
- Can be used to locate missing classmate info, gauge interest, solicit feedback on type of event, share stories and pictures from CMCP days, and share event information.
- Gather classmate contact info
- Coordinate with CM Alumni Relations Coordinator to determine a list of classmates with no contact info.
- Begin soliciting missing info via emails, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Email etc.
- Refer ALL classmates to update their contact info at www.cmlions.org/
Survey classmates (formal, informal, time of year, cost, etc.)
Set event date and communicate date to CMCP
- Check CMCP calendar of events to see if reunion could tie into i.e.; Homecoming.
- Determine event location & book hotel block of rooms if necessary
- Set budget & ticket price
- Consider setting a reunion class gift goal to support the CMCP Annual Fund as part of ticket price, or as optional donation at time of registration to support our tuition assistance programs.
- Reunion monies collected via online registration are used at the discretion of the reunion committee, not CMCP. Using the CMCP website for reunion registrations makes the registration process easier for alumni and reunion committees.
- CMCP can help coordinate payments from collected monies to venues for your reunion but does NOT put money up front for venue/event deposits
CMCP will add event information on the Reunion website. Tickets can easily be purchased through site or by sending money to the school.
May checks payable to Chaminade Madonna
Attn: Alumni Offfice Class of XXXX Reunion
500 E. Chaminade Drive
Hollywood, FL 33021
Communicate classmate contact info, event date, ticket price & event details to Alumni Relations Coordinator for posting on CMCP website and CMCP Social Media.
- Alumni Relations Coordinator will assemble information for e-blast to all classmates with event details. NOTE: For privacy reasons, contact information in CMCP’s database may not be distributed until reunion committee member completes Data Use Agreement form acknowledging our policy for safeguarding alumni contact information. Click here for form.
- Arrange possible school tours +/or class Mass in CMCP chapel.
- Contact Alumni Relations Coordinator for use of your class yearbook for pictures, etc. or with any questions or assistance you may need.
- After event, please forward reunion photos to firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion in newsletters and web photo gallery.