Chaminade-Madonna College Preparatory, a Catholic secondary school in the Marianist and Catholic traditions, boasts a strong academic and student-life program for students in grades 9-12. Located in Hollywood, our school is a vibrant and life-enriching place for professional educators to practice and refine their craft. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package for all of our employees.
We are also accepting resumes for future teaching positions.
Please send a cover letter and resume by mail or email to:
Mrs. Raiza Echemendia
Assistant Head of School
Title: Spanish Instructor
Department: Teaching Faculty
Reports to: Department Chairperson
Classification: Full-time; Exempt (August through May; 190 days)
As part of the teaching faculty, this position requires thorough unit planning utilizing the Understanding by Design model, making full use of the 75 minute teaching period (every other day rotation), teaching 6 periods of coursework and close collaboration with colleagues. Posting to the CANVAS learning management system and regular contact with parents regarding student progress is emphasized. Various extra-curricular opportunities are also available.
- Bachelor’s degree in Spanish or education; master’s preferred
- At least two years of high school instructional experience preferred
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to instruct students in higher level Spanish courses
- Excellent command of written and spoken Spanish
- Ability to support the mission of the school
- State of Florida teacher certification or eligibility to obtain within two years
Send Cover letter and resume to:
Raiza Echemendia, Assistant Head of School
Chaminade-Madonna College Preparatory