NewsView All News
Join us for the Lions' Main Event on Saturday, October 15th, 2016 at The Signature Grand. Who will walk away with $5,000 cash? Purchase your tickets today!
Click to read about how they have contributed to our community.
Meals include Chips, Bottle of Water, Fresh or Chilled Fruit, and a Fresh Baked Cookie!
The Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act (AHERA) requires that all school facilities be inspected on a three-year cycle to ensure that any asbestos which may be present is maintained in accordance with published environmental guidelines. Chaminade-Madonna takes this responsibility seriously and works to keep our community safe.
NDA Dance Camp was an amazing experience as always. The Lionesses earned not only a bid to Nationals but also the coveted Spirit Stick!
CalendarView Full Calendar
- SunSep25 C-M Cares Volleyball Tournament
- MonSep26 Marketing Meeting 6:00 PM to 7:30 PMMedia Center
- TueSep27 Golf vs. Monsignor Pace (Home) 3:00 PMClub at Emerald Hills
- TueSep27 Volleyball - Junior Varsity Girls vs. Cardinal Gibbons (Away) 4:30 PMCardinal Gibbons HS
- TueSep27 Volleyball - Varsity Girls vs. Cardinal Gibbons (Away) 6:00 PMCardinal Gibbons HS